Aacess Cranes & Equipments
Aacess Cranes is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company established in the year 1996, primarily with an aim to Design and Manufacture Quality Material Handling Equipments such as Cranes, Gantry Cranes, Double Girder EOT Cranes, Single Girder EOT Cranes, Magnet Cranes, Partial EOT Cranes, Jib Cranes, Goliath Cranes, Hoists (Wire Rope Hoists), Gantries, Cane Unloaders, Motorized Winches, Welding Rotators, Heat Treatment Furnaces, Transfer Trolley, Battery Operated Transfer Trolley, Electrically Operated Transfer Trolley, Lifts and Lifting Equipments (Goods Lifts). The company operates from Pashamylaram near Hyderabad where it has its own fully equipment unit.
The company is backed by strong team of Design, Manufacturing
and Service Personnel, who strive hard to work as a team, to deliver qualitative
Material Handling products. Even though ours is an SSI unit, we use the
most modern tools to Design, Manufacture and Commission the cranes. Some
of the techniques adapted by us are:
- Crane Design Software exclusively developed for designing all kinds of cranes by meeting all the requirements of IS 31177, 807 & 800, thereby ensuring zero fault in Designing & Processing of data.
- Implementation of ERP Package so as to have efficient control over all the resources.
- Computerized Project Management by using Program Management Evaluation and Review Technique (PERT) in order to ensure that the work moves as per the schedule, by ensuring adherence to the committed deliveries.
Quality Assurance System:
Quality and Endurance of our products are the prime motivating factors of our enterprise". We Endeavour to maintain consistency in the quality of our products and therefore we supervise each stage of production. We have an aim of producing the best quality products by concentration on the quality plan prepared for every product, which is taken up for production. The major systems followed in quality assurance of the products are:
- Incoming inspection of raw material and bought out items.
- In Process inspection of assembles and parts being manufactured & assembled
- Final inspection of the equipment before dispatch.
- Testing of crane as per the requirements laid down by various Indian Standards.
Major Testing Methods Adopted:
- Dimensional Inspection
- Electrical Inspection
- Magnetic Particle Testing
- Ultrasonic Testing
- Radiographic Testing
- Material Analysis
- Hardness Testing
- Load Testing